16 Years ago, we bought our Dreamhouse, a Log House, looking at it, you would have thought it was finished, its not ,but it is getting closer, this is our story, and of the things that have came our way ,as we go along .

Friday, July 15, 2011

" The New Boy's "


" I'am Back ", I have been very busy the past few months, with the chicken's, there now all in there new coop, that is, the Black Copper Maran's. And look we have two new " Boy's ", and there Beautiful, well I think all of my " Goat's " are Beautiful, They both have Blue Eye's, and are mostly all white, one has like tan boots, and the other one has moon spot's that are tan, they look alot alike, but they both have different parent's.        I had to go outside of my herd for these guy's, they will be bred with my Girl's this fall.              So next Spring we should have some really pretty babies, I know the girl's really like them, well from a far for right now.        But they dont have names yet, I need some suggestion's, anyone got any ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Cute boys! Boots for sure and what goes with that? Hmm... Britches. Or maybe Boot & Scoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting awfully bad about naming things lately! My last 9 chickens didn't even get names. Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl- I didn't have a way to answer you other than to leave you a comment here - hope you don't mind. As far as my gardens go - when you plant your beds - do a really good job getting them dug deep. I like to plant things close, and then you get a full look soon. I also water alot if it doesn't rain - I don't really fertilize that often. If you want anymore info, just click on my email link on the blog!

    ReplyDelete