16 Years ago, we bought our Dreamhouse, a Log House, looking at it, you would have thought it was finished, its not ,but it is getting closer, this is our story, and of the things that have came our way ,as we go along .

Monday, May 2, 2011

" THE STORM'S "

More than 150 " Tornadoe's ", covered " 450 mile's " in over " 8 hour's ", in " Alabama ", on " April 27 ", killing " 236 People ", in " Alabama "., alone, " 40 " , of those were in the " College ", town of " Tuscaloosa ",  " 6 were college student's ".    My Family was very " BLESSED ", that we did'nt lose anything but our " power ", for " five day's ", But one of my "SISTER'S ", was not so lucky, this is her " House ", this was from the " WIND'S ", before the " The Storm's ", even started, thank " God ", that her son was not in his room, when the two pine tree's fell onto the house, it took off the dormer on that end, and went thru into his room, a branch of the tree went right into the room, leaving several hole's right up into the " Sky ".   " Everyone was O.K. ", she just kept saying that she was so thankful, that the " Tree's " fell her way, instead of the other way, if they had went the other way, they would have went right thru a " Doublewide Trailor ", and they were " Home " at the time.

2 comments:

  1. oh no! I'm so sorry for your sister's loss. That's just terrible. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by and saying howdy - I can't believe you have goats! I want goats and a Jersey cow too. : -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, and Good Morning Jayme, thank you for your comment, I just love your blog, you really have a way of putting it on paper ( or screen ), it looks great, I have to read it everyday. If you ever get my way come and visit, I'll cook you something good, and you can play with the babies, we have 6 baby goats, and 17, 8 week old black copper maran baby chick's ( I'll give you a set, a rooster and a hen. Right now I think I have 5 rooster's.

    ReplyDelete