16 Years ago, we bought our Dreamhouse, a Log House, looking at it, you would have thought it was finished, its not ,but it is getting closer, this is our story, and of the things that have came our way ,as we go along .

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

" Cupcakes "

" Are these to cute are  What ". " Cupcake Holder's ", one's a , " Goat ", one's a " Chicken ", and one's a " Horse " , they come 50 to a pack, I found them at " Michael's ", and guess what they were only"  .99 cent's ", a pack.
And guess  what else , " Matching Napkin's, I could only find the " Chicken ".
                      And then I seen these, " Matching Notecard's, but I could'nt  find the " Horse ". Now I just need to make some " Cupcake's "  , maybe " Coconut ", with  " Coconut cream cheese icing " , piled up high, then I just need someone I could send some to with a " Note".                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment